Spandana is the grievance redressal program launched by the Andhra Pradesh government. People directly approach the officials, sometimes even the Collector or Superintendent of Police, every week to resolve their problems.
People can now sit at home, visit the official website of Spandana.ap.gov.in or Spandana App download into mobiles, or how to use the Spandana app to raise a complaint.
Previously citizens of Andhra Pradesh had to visit the concerned office and spend time meeting the authorities to raise complaints about service delivery by the government.
But now, people can raise their complaints by opening the online portal or Spandana app on mobile.
The grievance is a formal complaint raise regarding the services of any government schemes from any department or office.
Here in this Spandana, people can only raise complaints. They cannot file the Right to Information (RTI) or any new applications in Spandana.
This app is an integrated system to register, track, and redressal a grievance from AP’s citizens at CMOs/SECYs/HODs/Mandal & District Level Officers/District Collectorates on a common platform. Here the petitioners’ Aadhaar will link with proper accountability.
Spandana APP Download on Mobile phones
Spandana App downloads on Mobile phones to access all services directly
- First, open the Google play store or App store on the mobile phone.
- Enter the Spandana name and search for it.
- Now click on the relevant results.
- Again click on the download and install the App.
Click here for App download for iPhone and MAC Software phones at App Store.
Click here for App downloads for Android and IOS mobiles at the Google play store.
How to Register and use Spandana APP?
- After downloading and installing the App on their mobile, citizens must register the App.
- For that, first, enter the mobile number and generate OTP.
- Enter the OTP and use the Spandana App on mobile phones to raise grievances on the Andhra Pradesh state’s different services.
- After the complaint is registered, YSR# (your request number) will generate.
- The grievance was then handed over to the concerned redressal officer.
- The redressal officer will enquire about the grievance and take action to redress it.
- Finally, the inquiry will resolve, and still not satisfied with the solution.
- People can reopen the grievance and assign it to the higher authorities.
How to check the status of the Grievance?
- To check the grievance status, open the Spandana App on your mobile phone.
- Click on the check grievance status in the app.
- After that, a new page display enters the number and captcha code and clicks on details.
- Now the status will display o the screen.
People can also check the status by visiting the nearest Gram/Ward Sachivalayam or calling the 1902 toll-free number.