Spandana is the grievance redressal program launched by the Andhra Pradesh government. People directly approach the officials, sometimes even Collector or Superintendent of Police, every week to resolve their problems.
People can now sit at home, visit the official website of Spandana.ap.gov.in or Spandana App download into the mobiles, or how to use the Spandana app to raise a complaint.
Previously citizens of Andhra Pradesh have to visit the concerned office, spend time to meet the authorities to raise complaints on service delivery by the government.
But now, by opening the online portal or Spandana app on mobile, people can raise their complaints.
The grievance is a formal complaint raised regarding the services of any government schemes from any department or any office.
Here in this Spandana, people can only raise complaints. They cannot file Right to Information (RTI) or any new applications in Spandana.
This app is an integrated system to register, track, and redressal a grievance from AP’s citizens at CMOs/SECYs/HODs/Mandal & District Level Officers/District Collectorates on a common platform. Here the petitioners Aadhaar will link with proper accountability.
Spandana APP Download on Mobile phones
Spandana App downloads on Mobile phones to access all services directly
- First, open the Google play store or App store on the mobile phone.
- Enter the Spandana name and search for it.
- Now click on the relevant results.
- Again click on the download and install the App.
Click here for App download for iPhone and MAC Software phones at App Store.
Click here for App download for Android and IOS mobiles at Google play store.
How to Register and use Spandana APP?
- After downloading and installing the App on the mobile, citizens must register into the App.
- For that, first, enter the mobile number and generate OTP.
- Enter the OTP and use the Spandana App on mobile phones to raise grievances on the Andhra Pradesh state’s different services.
- After the complaint registered, YSR# (your request number) will generate.
- The grievance then handed over to the concerned redressal officer.
- The redressal officer will enquire about the grievance and also take action to redress it.
- Finally, the inquiry will resolve, and still not satisfied with the solution.
- People can reopen the grievance and assign it to the higher authorities.
How to check the status of the Grievance?
- To check the status of the grievance, first, open the Spandana App on the mobile phone.
- Click on the check grievance status in the app.
- After that, a new page display enters the YSR# number, captcha code and clicks on details.
- Now the status will display o the screen.
People can also check the status by visiting the nearest Gram/Ward Sachivalayam or calling the 1902 toll-free number.